Take the time to review your current safety program, to ensure you have the right practices, products, training, response plans and reporting steps in place to help prevent slips, trips and falls.
1) Using a consistent floor marking color approach so workers can understand and can identify what each area is used for.
2) Reducing incidents in problem areas by using Mats, runners, slip-resistant flooring.
3) Safety Signage help employees to follow to exit the building in case of an emergency
4) Identify potential risks and hazards before work
5) Keep track of when inspections occur and who performed them to help ensure safety on elevated equipment.
6) Good Housekeeping is one of the most important steps of incident prevention. Your workplace should be clean and dry,
7) Wearing appropriate PPE depending on your workplace